Bad Boy Records

Monday, December 05, 2005

Its A New Day


Hey people, lets start off this journal by telling you a little about myself. I'm a 25 yr. old dad with an interest in seeing this world come together through the wonderful power of the internet. As a proud member of the Nittany Lion family, thats (Penn State University) for all the non Big Ten readers, my academic interest include: economics, political science and sociology. Specifically, this blog will focus on the issues of race, politics, urban America and issues directly affecting the next generation of black and hispanic men in this country. We'll take a look at issues such as post college depression, bilingual education, the media's portrayal of colored men and crime. I invite all of you to contribute and leave your comments regarding any of the topics discussed. Thanks for checking out my little corner of cyberspace. I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home